I want to use Jira and host it on my own server which is not connected to the internet. Is it possible?
I have around 100 users who want to use JIRA on a local network.
Hello @ayush gupta
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Yes, you can self-host Jira Data Center in your intranet.
Refer to this page for pricing information.
We do this. The JVM flag -Dupm.pac.disable=true is useful to stop Jira trying to reach the Atlassian Marketplace for plugins
Hey @Matt Doar
Do I need to purchase a license? I need to test for 100 users in my local network. Will disabling JVM flag allow me to use the software free of cost?
Regarding your question about purchasing a license and testing the product, you can try the product for free for 30 days. That information is on the page for which I gave you a link.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?tab=data-center
Can I try Jira Software Data Center for free?
Of course! You can host a fully functional copy of Jira Software Data Center on your own hardware, free for 30 days . Simply download Jira Software to get started. If you love it (and we think you will), you can continue using Jira Software by updating your existing instance with a purchased license key. You can purchase your subscription here.
Of course! You can host a fully functional copy of Jira Software Data Center on your own hardware, free for 30 days . Simply download Jira Software to get started.
If you love it (and we think you will), you can continue using Jira Software by updating your existing instance with a purchased license key. You can purchase your subscription here.
@Trudy P Claspill
Thank you for replying. I have to purchase the licence for 1000 users, but I cant purchase in foreign currency. Kindly share me the authorized vender details who is based in Bangalore, India.
Also let me know the discount or promotional offer, If any
You can search for License Management partners on this page:
https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.