Hi, For report purposes, we use many dashboards with different filters and graphes.
All of the dashboard uses around 5 identical filters, however they refer to a different product, and different sprints.I would like to know if there is a way to make a dashboard with "customizable filters" with n parameters that we could dynamically use to filter out a query ?I would avoid us to maintain 5 filters * X products * Y Sprints which is a nightmare to maintain in the long run.I see that RichFilters could do the trick, but I'm limited in what I can do on my jira instance.
I think my needs are close to this query : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Re-Pass-a-URL-querystring-parameter-to-a-dashboard-g/qaq-p/2602204/comment-id/919609#M919609
Thanks for your help
Nicolas
Hi @Nicolas Mattenet
Welcome to the community.
Unfortunate this can't be done with ootb options for dashboards.
You will need to look at Marketplace apps that can enhance your options dashboard reporting options
Thanks for your input
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.