I'm looking to create a formular made up of a number of custom fields. Each custom field is a selected value 1,3,5,8,13. In my final formula these are all recognized as "1" so in both the roll up and the custom formula, adding three fields together, no matter their selected value = 3
Update:
Wasn't sure if it was better to answer here or edit my original question but I ended up 1. adding weights to the single-select options that equal the "number value" I was looking for and then 2. simplifying the equation by creating a separate roll-up value for the fields I was adding together. I'm uncertain if the second piece was necessary but it worked so I moved on. Will test out your answer @Bill Sheboy for posterity! Here is a screenshot of what I have working now. The final formula is shown in column 1, the "cost of delay" is a sum of the next three columns.
