I have a docker cluster running jira, but I can't seem to get the gadget URL to pass.
I have the base URL set to "jira.xxx"
My docker compose file looks like
```
services:
jira:
image: <jira 9.12.22>
container_name: jira
networks:
- jira_network
ports:
- 8070:8070
volumes: ...
extra_hosts:
- "jira.xxx:<host server IP>"
nginx-proxy:
image: nginx:latest
container_name: nginx-proxy
networks:
- jira_network
ports:
- 80:80
- 443:443
volumes: ...
depends_on:
- jira
networks
jira_network:
driver: bridge
```
My nginx proxy is standard with
```
server{
listen 443 ssl;
server_name jira.xxx
ssl stuff
location / {
proxy_pass http://jira:8070;
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header ... (x real ip, x forwarded for, x forwarded proto
}}
server {
listen 80;
server_name jira.xxx;
return 301 https://$host$request_uri;
}
```
The server works perfectly for everything but the gadget. If I remote into the jira container and attempt a "curl -v jira.xxx" then I can see that it hits the host IP as expected, but then the connection times out. Any ideas?