Hi Atlassian Community,
I am new to Jira and currently building an Asset Management with an order management included in JWM. I have all my custom fields linked to asset objects ready to show in an issue. When defining the issue type for my order, I also see these custom fields and can add them to the issue type "order" which then show in an actual order.
However, when trying to build a form for my order, I don't see my custom fields at all. None of the asset linked custom fields show up whereas in a JSM project, I can use them in the form.
Am I missing anything with the screens and screen schemes or is it just not possible within a JWM project to use my custom fields in forms?
I know the JWM should be more for internal use but in my opinion, also in JWM there is good need for that extensive form feature of JSM.