Is there a way to allow a customer to close or cancel an issue they create from the portal?
Yes. If you have admin permissions you can edit the workflow, select the transition and expose it to the portal.
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I am not seeing that option when I add a transition and I am an admin. Any other suggestions?
See if this helps. You should certainly see the option on your transitions. If you still don’t have any luck let me know and include some screenshots of your workflow with the transition being edited.
Thanks for the suggestion. Still no luck. Attached is a screenshot the 'Re-Open' transition I'm testing with.
@Nick Sigma Did you ever find a solution? I'm in your situation right now.
Hello, @Lorena , @Nick Sigma
If you use JIRA Service Desk Server version you need:
1. Administration -> Issue -> Workflows
2. Set active workflow ->Edit
4. Click on transition line (between statuses)
5. After that you'll see "Show transition in customer portal" checkbox.
Note: Allow "Show transition in customer portal" only for workflow associated with the Service Desk type.
Do not forget to publish a workflow.
Hi Lorena!
How to make workflow associated with the Service Desk type?
Thanks !
@Abby Chang Workflow schemes in issue settings
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.