-
Bitbucket Free workspace read-only at storage limit: how can retained objects be checked?
A Bitbucket Cloud Free workspace I administer has become read-only after reaching the workspace storage limit. A small Git push is rejected with a message that the workspace is over the limit. One repository is substantially larger in Bitbucket’s repository-size listing than an estimate of the Git objects reachable from…
-
Deprecation of Bitbucket Issues & Wiki / Data Export and Temporary Access (Bitbucket Issues/Wikiの廃止
Hi Bitbucket Team, Regarding the deprecation of Bitbucket native Issues and Wiki features for our workspace Is there any way to temporarily access or restore these features? How can we export or retrieve our existing Issues and Wiki data? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 対象ワークスペースのBitbucket…
-
Please help run garbage collection on sc-repo/catalog-vue
Please run garbage collection on sc-repo/catalog-vue. After we rewrote the history It reports 792.6 MB, but a git clone --mirror of its only ref (refs/heads/catalog-vue3) is 115 MB, and it has no pull requests. Automatic gc won't run below 75% of the limit, and our workspace is out of storage. My workspace is on the Free…
-
Please run garbage collection on diwinet/topcigars and diwinet/freshcart after history rewrite
Hello, our Bitbucket Cloud workspace diwinet (Free plan) is approaching the 1 GB size limit. To reduce the size, we rewrote the history of two repositories with git filter-repo and removed large binary files: diwinet/topcigars: a fresh mirror clone was ~170 MB before and is ~29 MB after the rewrite diwinet/freshcart: a…
-
Request server-side garbage collection
Hello, I have rewritten the history of my Bitbucket Cloud repository to remove large files and force-pushed the cleaned history to the affected branches. However, the reported repository size has not decreased. Workspace: lymph Repository: lymph-dev Could an Atlassian team member please run server-side garbage collection…
-
Request server-side garbage collection for Bitbucket Cloud Free workspace after history rewrite
Hello Atlassian Team, I am on a Bitbucket Cloud Free workspace and cannot open a support ticket. Workspace: danielaugustoca The workspace is currently showing approximately: 904.7 MB used / 1 GB limit I have already cleaned and rewritten the Git history of 37 repositories in the workspace. For each affected repository I:…
-
authentication failure with read-only access to repo
I'm trying to set up a developer to start work. I created a bitbucket account to test with, gave it read access to the repo which works - logging in on the test account I can access the repo. But when I try cloning the repo with git using https, that account authentication fails. If I use ssh it does work. I have an ssh…
-
Bitbucket OTP reset
Hello, Im an ADMIN in the bitbucket of our company, is there a way for me to reset the OTP of a user if the user is not receiving any OTP on his device
-
Where can I make a Bit Bucket feature request?
Bit Bucket needs: A way to show conflicted branches directly in the PR browse view
-
Unable to access Bitbucket with free account.
I can log into Atlassian with no issues, but when I try to go to Bitbucket I receive the following error. I have tried incognito mode and different browsers. This is most certainly an account issue, as I have not accessed this account for quite some time.
-
Content Type header is missing utf8 while viewing raw content of a file
While viewing raw file in bitbucket cloud, the content type header is `text/plain` which doesn't render non ascii characters clearly. I tried changing the header with `text/plain: charset=utf-8` and characters were showing clearly. It appears that only the header is not coming correctly but the content is correct. Please…
-
Login Problem
Has anyone else had a problem with the two-step verification code? When I request the verification code, I don't receive it, even though I am using the correct email address. Has anyone experienced this issue and could help me resolve it?
-
Using Repository Access Tokens to pull Docker Images from the Bitbucket packages registry externally
Hello, I have a Bitbucket Pipeline in my repository that successfully builds a Docker image and pushes it to the Bitbucket Container Registry. I can pull the image from my laptop using a Personal API Token with the read:package:bitbucket scope, so the registry itself is working correctly. However, I would prefer not to use…
-
Migration of Bitbucket from 1 org to another
Hello Everyone, We had a old Atlassian account in which we had setup a bitbucket and use it as code repository. Later we purchased another account with Atlassian where we started using confluence and Jira . We have now have 2 organisation one which has just bitbucket and other has jira + confluence. Now we want to migrate…
-
Cannot enable Pipelines: existing workspace UUID returns account-service.account.not-found
I cannot enable Pipelines for AriannaMiao/qcp_online_verifier. After clicking “Enable Pipelines”, the controls remain disabled. Refreshing shows Pipelines is still disabled. The issue also occurs in an incognito window. The failing request is: It returns HTTP 404: Account {73784eea-2de1-4fad-bb09-ac4a88412ba3} does not…
-
I cannot get Git to clone my repository.
Can you please help with the following. Thank you for your help. I'm using Eclipse for my development. When I use Eclipse 2020-03, I can clone the repository using the git clone command below in the URI text field directly in Eclipse. However, when using Eclipse 2024-09 and Eclipse 2026-06, the same git clone command in…
-
how to change login in bitbucket when using the Atlassian.atlascode extension in vscode?
Hi, In vscode I've authenticated to bitbucket with the extension, I log myself out, I then try to authenticate with a different bitbucket account, but the extension inserts the first account name and there is no way to change it. Is there a way around this behaviour? Thanks.
-
Request for server-side garbage collection — Free workspace close to the 1 GB limit
Hello, My Bitbucket Cloud workspace is on the Free plan, and every push now warns that it is getting close to the 1 GB limit. Six of its repositories were never rewritten or force-pushed. I measured each one with a fresh git clone --mirror and git count-objects -vH, as the Atlassian team recommends here, and the mirrors…
-
Bitbucket repository is read-only even though my Free workspace has only 1 user
Hi Atlassian Community, I’m having an issue pushing code to my Bitbucket Cloud repository through SourceTree. When I try to push, I receive this error: “Your push failed because the account 'sreevally' has exceeded its user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.” The error returns HTTP 402. I checked…
-
Bitbucket Free workspace incorrectly restricted to read-only
My Bitbucket Free workspace psp-project has only 1 user and is within the Free plan limit. Plan: Free Users: 1 Build minutes: 0% used Git LFS: 0% used Repository size: 2.25 KB No billing warnings or invoices. However, pushing from Sourcetree fails with HTTP 402: “Your push failed because the account 'psp-project' has…
-
Request manual server-side garbage collection for repository size
Hi Bitbucket team, Repository: leach-manga Workspace: kannguyen We cleaned and rewrote the repository history, then force-pushed the cleaned result. The current local Git object database is approximately 75 MB (.git folder is about 78 MB), but Bitbucket still reports the repository size as approximately 555 MB. My…
-
Unable to create Bitbucket workspace – new organization has no administrator
I created a new Atlassian account and attempted to create a Bitbucket Cloud workspace. Workspace creation repeatedly fails with: “Something went wrong on our end.” Issue ID: 1dd50f2ce07c4378a62a21ace71aac687 I then followed the advice to create an organization through admin.atlassian.com. The organization was created, but…
-
Can't enable Pipelines: "Account {54c6f884-c96c-4f13-a63f-aae6233c2e4d} does not exist"
Workspace: SputnikFive (UUID {54c6f884-c96c-4f13-a63f-aae6233c2e4d}, created 2018) Repository: SputnikFive/manmakegame I can't enable Pipelines on this repository. In Repository settings > Pipelines > Settings, the Enable Pipelines toggle switches on, then reverts after a refresh. Same result in Safari and Chrome. On the…
-
Agentic Pipelines - Outdated Claude runtime prevents now Opus 5/5.5 and Sonnet 5 models
I'm trying to use Bitbucket Agentic Pipelines, but the current outdated runtime is preventing usage of Opus 5.5 We run a code review in Bitbucket Agentic Pipelines with provider: claude. The agent step can't use current Claude models. As far as we can tell the cause is the Claude Code version the installer bundles, not our…
-
Cannot complete MFA: Former company email account (davidliao@kingtel.com.tw) is closed
Hi Atlassian Community, I am unable to log in to my Atlassian account because my email address (davidliao@kingtel.com.tw) belonged to my former company, which is now closed and the email account is no longer accessible. When trying to log in, I am prompted for a verification code sent to that email, which I cannot…