I am trying to create a custom rule or notification where when a specific request type is created in a specific JSM project that will send a notification to s specific email address that is not a member of JSM. An example is i have a request type "Part order" in a project i call FUAV. When a logged in user creates the "Part Order" request an email will get sent to a specific non JSM email address.
Hi Don!
If I understand your question correctly, it should be possible to achieve with an automation like this:
Thank you so much Tobias. I will try this and let you know.
Hello Tobias. When running thru the steps you show above i'm not seeing the component of "Request Type" equals. See screenshot. We are set up on a cloud based Atlassian environment. I do not see an option to add a component.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.