move a card based when device connects to wifi

Matt Geerdes February 9, 2021

Hello, is it possible to move a card when I connect to wifi? 

Thank You! 

Matt

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2021

@Matt Geerdes if you have an iPhone you can do this using a Siri automation + Butler. You can have a Siri automation run when you connect to a particular wifi network, and you can trigger that to create a card with a particular name in a particular list. You can then use Butler to trigger when that card with that name is created in that list and move the card you want to move (and archive the trigger card to tidy up) 

Matt Geerdes February 10, 2021

Hello Iain!  How does the Siri automation trigger the card in Trello?  Thank You! Matt

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021
0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

Hi @Matt Geerdes 

Yes, without problems, if you ask for the application when you are logged in with the same user, what you move in the application, it will be reflected in the desktop application

I hope I solve your doubt

Cheers

Hello Vero, I do not understand your answer, do you have an example? Thank You! Matt

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

I have assumed that you mean to move a card with the trello application from your mobile and when you have wifi to use the application, it is correct, but what do you mean?

I'd like to auto move a card from one list to another when my phone connects to my wifi network.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events