Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

move a card based when device connects to wifi

Hello, is it possible to move a card when I connect to wifi? 

Thank You! 

Matt

3 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Feb 09, 2021

@Matt Geerdes if you have an iPhone you can do this using a Siri automation + Butler. You can have a Siri automation run when you connect to a particular wifi network, and you can trigger that to create a card with a particular name in a particular list. You can then use Butler to trigger when that card with that name is created in that list and move the card you want to move (and archive the trigger card to tidy up) 

Hello Iain!  How does the Siri automation trigger the card in Trello?  Thank You! Matt

0 votes
Vero Rivas Community Leader Feb 09, 2021

Hi @Matt Geerdes 

Yes, without problems, if you ask for the application when you are logged in with the same user, what you move in the application, it will be reflected in the desktop application

I hope I solve your doubt

Cheers

Hello Vero, I do not understand your answer, do you have an example? Thank You! Matt

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas Community Leader Feb 09, 2021

I have assumed that you mean to move a card with the trello application from your mobile and when you have wifi to use the application, it is correct, but what do you mean?

I'd like to auto move a card from one list to another when my phone connects to my wifi network.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,638 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you