Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link to dropbox via trello app

Yu-Ann December 17, 2021

Hi all,

I am having difficulties to accessing the attachments in my Trello card. it stated 

"Cant show Dropbox content

A browser security setting may be the problem. In your browser, go to Preferences > Privacy and uncheck the "Prevent cross-site tracking" option. "

There is no issue when I am using Trello via web browser (Google Chrome). 

Please advise on how I could resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2021

Hi @Yu-Ann - we're aware of this problem with the Dropbox Power-Up currently. We've made some security changes to our desktop app for your safety, and as a result, the Dropbox Power-Up has been broken.

Dropbox seems to be hesitant to make the changes to compensate for these security measures, but we've been trying to get in contact with them for weeks to work something out. In the meantime, I recommend reaching out to Dropbox support at support@dropbox.com - you can reference this post if you'd like! 

0 votes
Stanley Franzke December 23, 2021

I have the same issue - connected dropbox. So far no solution. @Alex Waite Did you get a hold on them?

Thanks, Stanley

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 23, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events