Team Member cannot access boards

Martin Dick August 10, 2020

Hi,

one of the team members can't access any of the boards for the team. He always gets that the Board is not found and it could be private. This happens even when I send him a direct invitation. 

• The person is definitely a member of the team
  • Boards are set to be Team Visible
  • I've invited them directly to the board and they are listed as a member of the board
  • He's logged in and out
  • There are seven other team members who are on the board with no problems

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Martin

2 answers

1 vote
Tonya Wiltz August 11, 2020

i have the same issue and I requested help with this problem.  It doesn't seem like they answer.  My issue is I can't access the correct board nor am I able to detach myself from the incorrect board to the team board and my administrator isn't able to attach me either.  I would think that they would have an phone number because this waiting for maybe a response delays in needing to have this resolved.  

0 votes
Adam Grabel October 14, 2020

I've been looking for answers on this as well. One thing I found when poking around was if a team member is logged in with the wrong email this may affect their visibility on team boards. For instance, if they're using a personal vs company email. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/If-a-team-member-cannot-view-my-board-how-can-I-correct-this/qaq-p/1488190

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events