Slow Form Elementor Wordpress (sending card for email)

Sanmar March 24, 2023

I have already integrated the trello email (to add cards) in the contact form of the element (wordpress plugin). But the upload takes 3-5 minutes to complete. And it only sends the form if it reaches the end.

My flow is:
save to wordpress (backup) -> email 1 (personal) -> email 2 (trello)

From the log, I noticed that the delay is only in sending it to the trello email
When I removed it, it went back to normal.

Obs.: Everything is already updated (wp, plugins, themes). And I already tried to generate a new email, but the same thing happens.

Anyone else going through this, do you know why? And/or how to solve?

Thanks in advance!
Att. Vinicius Santana

2 answers

0 votes
custis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 23, 2023

From your description, it does seem like the delay is specific to the Trello email integration. Have you checked if there might be any specific settings or configurations on the Trello side that could be causing this lag? Sometimes, email services have spam filters or rate limits that could potentially slow things down.

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2023

We don't have much visibility into this on the Trello side, but what if you reverse the order of those two emails?

Does it still take 3-5 minutes if you send the email to Trello first, or if you send it to Trello only?

If it's faster sending to Trello only, then you could use our Watch list feature to receive notifications when a new card is added to the incoming list in Trello. That way, the plugin wouldn't have to send both.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events