Restrict frames (Trello Desktop)

Jonatas Cavalcante May 19, 2021

Hey guys, what's up?

I hired 1 desktop and hired 12 Business Class licenses, but, I'm having problems restricting frames.

Example: We have the following boards:

- Frame 01
- Sales Board
- Board of Lawyers

We have 12 members and I want users/members to see specific boards.

For example, "I want Jonathan (me)" to see "Board 01 and Board of Lawyers" and "Board of Sales" I do not want him to see. Is it possible to do this?

I need to restrict certain boards. Can someone help me? :)

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2021

Yes, you control who can see each board. 

Make the boards Private and then just add the members you want to each board. 

Jonatas Cavalcante May 21, 2021

Hello Michael, good morning!

- How are you?

Problem solved :)

As you mentioned, it is possible to restrict the display of certain frames, including, Garrett from Jira, explains that it is possible to do this through the link below:

- https://help.trello.com/article/789-changing-the-visibility-of-a-board-to-public-private-or-workspace

In addition, he explains the following information:

"Yes, I can help with that. It looks like your frames are set to Workspace visible, which means that any member of the Workspace can see them. You will want to change that visibility to Private, which means that only the member directly invited to the board can see it."

Problem solved!

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021
Jonatas Cavalcante May 21, 2021

Hi Vero, good morning!

Yes, it can be done, everything worked out fine! : )

Anyway Vero, I have already left (Inside this topic), more information on how it is possible to do.

Solved!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events