Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Remove member from previous card automatically

Hey! Is there a way how to remove member from previous card automatically? 

Because right now the members can join on multiple cards. But i would like to create automatic rule, when member is joining to new card, the member is removed automatically from previous card. 

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Aug 31, 2022

@Ingus Pugačovs welcome to the community! so the only way i could think to do this is if the cards were linked together, ie, the "previous" card was attached to the current card, then you could make a rule that says find the attached card, then remove the member from the card. 

You'd have to specify _which_ previous card you wanted it to remove the member from and I'm not sure how you'd define that. Ie, what's a previous card? The card before it? Or the last card a member joined? I don't think Trello would hold/know that information to automate, so you'd have to configure the connection and then you could make the rule.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

894 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events