Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New date picker

Is anyone else having problems with recently updated start/due date picker? To me it just behaves completely erratically. Picking - clickin on -  a date fails to stick more often that it should. It's absolutely infuriating, since I use it a lot.

1 answer

Yes! I think I noticed the change within the last 24-36 hours. It's hugely frustrating.

👍  pinging Mr. Trello, me and Natalie need help here 😁

Like Natalie Cain likes this

I'm having the same issue today (2/26). Yesterday (2/25), I had a start date and a due date button. I saw where Trello decided to combine the two buttons into one.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/What-happenend-with-the-start-date-in-trello-It-s-suddenly-gone/qaq-p/1615108

However, today, I can't figure out how to get a start date. When I hover over Add Card > Due Date, I get no way to add a Start Date. Clicking on the Due Date button just opens the due date window.

Also, Trello, might want to update this: https://help.trello.com/article/794-adding-due-dates-to-cards

Ah! Found it. Don't really like it yet. But here it is:

2021-02-26 14_48_37-Unit Price & Discount Price on Bugs & Enhancements _ Trello.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,671 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you