Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to archive many lists

Daniel Williams January 20, 2022

I have an automation for tasks to do today and done, which then moved done items to a date stamped list from this example:  https://www.mfry.uk/articles/trello-template-help?utm_source=trello&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=referal

The problem now is I have a ton of lists stretching back months and I don't need them at all and want them gone.  

Is there any way to archive ALL lists created over X days ago?  I see info on how to automate the archiving of a single list which is not at all what I need.  I also set up a rule to from now on archive older ones- that is not the problem.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

@Daniel Williams 

I am not at my desk to check but under Calendar you can archive cards after X days. I suspect there is another to archive entire list but I don’t think there is a duration criteria. 
As a developer I write my own program to archive all list and cards excluding those in a defined set of list I want to keep and build a list on another board containing cards in case I need to recall them. This is especially useful after build a POC Board and reuse the board for another project. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events