Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to set up checklist automation by due date?

I need to add a due date to each checklist with a task.

If someone set up such a rule in the butler respond, thanks😊

2 answers

Thanks a lot

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Jun 07, 2022

@Gago G welcome to the community! can you give me a little more detail about what you're hoping to accomplish? Ie, should each item have the same due date? When do you want the due date added? 

Here are the commands you'll probably want to work with, but hard to say for sure what it should look like without knowing the exact use case. (You'll find them under Checklist, and then the "for each checklist item" is under Cascade section).

image.png

hi, thanks for the quick response. When adding a new card, checklists with different deadlines

@Gago G so you'll probably want to make a trigger for "when a new card is created", and then add a bunch of actions for creating a checklist item and giving is a due date of x days after card is created, and just do that for each checklist item you want.

thank you very much, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Are you a trello developer? I really like trello, you are cool guys ! I implemented trello in the company where I work.

@Gago G yeah no problem! let me know if you have any trouble with it, or if it's not exactly what you're looking for and i can try to provide better instructions. 

And I'm actually not a Trello developer - just a big fan and user! I've built a lot of stuff with Trello, and it's solved some really cool problems for me, so I've enjoyed hanging out over here and helping out other folks as well! Glad you are enjoying it too!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,271 views 27 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you