How to set up checklist automation by due date?

Gago G June 7, 2022

I need to add a due date to each checklist with a task.

If someone set up such a rule in the butler respond, thanksšŸ˜Š

2 answers

0 votes
Gago G June 7, 2022

Thanks a lot

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

@Gago G welcome to the community! can you give me a little more detail about what you're hoping to accomplish? Ie, should each item have the same due date? When do you want the due date added? 

Here are the commands you'll probably want to work with, but hard to say for sure what it should look like without knowing the exact use case. (You'll find them under Checklist, and then the "for each checklist item" is under Cascade section).

image.png

Gago G June 7, 2022

hi, thanks for the quick response. When adding a new card, checklists with different deadlines

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

@Gago G so you'll probably want to make a trigger for "when a new card is created", and then add a bunch of actions for creating a checklist item and giving is a due date of x days after card is created, and just do that for each checklist item you want.

Gago G June 7, 2022

thank you very much, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Are you a trello developer? I really like trello, you are cool guys ! I implemented trello in the company where I work.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2022

@Gago G yeah no problem! let me know if you have any trouble with it, or if it's not exactly what you're looking for and i can try to provide better instructions. 

And I'm actually not a Trello developer - just a big fan and user! I've built a lot of stuff with Trello, and it's solved some really cool problems for me, so I've enjoyed hanging out over here and helping out other folks as well! Glad you are enjoying it too!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events