Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

* How to copy the whole board in Trello without attachments and checklist all unticked *

Adriano Prado June 4, 2019

Hello All , 

I have one situation here and probably the solution can be simple , I hope. 

I have one board created at Trello last year with a lot of attachments, several cards, checklists created at each card with all checklists ticked and now I want to copy the whole board with all cards , exactly the same way I have at this old board but without any activities, attachments and all checklists unticked.  

How to do this to the whole board ? Now I have a new board created without a team I will create a new one , but all cards completed , checklists ticked and all of them with attachments. 

Simple task , copy to a new board WITHOUT Attachments , ticked at all checklists , no activities , etc. I cannot imagine it´s not possible and I need to create a new one to avoid attachments, activities in history , checklists ticked etc. 

I´m will be glad if someone can help me . 

Thanks in advance.

Adriano Prado

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

Hi @Adriano Prado you will see from this question post that other users are having the same issue with the checklists ticked etc.. You may need to connect with Trello support directly as indicated in the post:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/How-to-copy-a-list-in-Trello-with-checklists-unticked/qaq-p/1087625

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events