Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have some sort of a calendar layout

garbis.jk January 31, 2022

Hello, I'm part of a team that's using Trello lists as days of the week. They have created 5 lists representing the 5 days of work during the week, that go, just like in a calendar from Monday to Saturday. In every of those lists there are cards that reprensent the hours during the day. So for example, if someone adds himself to the card "11h - 12h" from the list Thuesday. That means that he will be in the shop from 11 to 12 on Thuesday.

This might seems unpractical, but for our needs, it's fine.

Now, what I would like to do is have a Card, at the top of every list displaying the date corresponding to the day of the week. What I had in mind, is that every Sunday, those cards at the top of my lists would update to match the coming days of the week.

image.pngI tried to experiment with free Power-ups but nothing seems to match my needs.

Please helps me

1 answer

0 votes
Louise Kidney January 31, 2022

Hello, I'm wondering if you need to use Google Calendar with Power-Ups to make this work.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to try out what you were trying to do first, but here is a link on what you might be able to do, click here

My thinking was, when you had this enabled then you could display it on Trello?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events