Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder

Foster Riggs December 3, 2022

Hey Guys!

I cannot find anywhere online if there is a way to create folders inside of a trello board! I just need one board for names of clients who I repeatedly do business with.

Please let me know if this is possible and thank you for your response!

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2022

@Foster Riggs 

A simple alternative is to use Filters on invisible folder labels or use Blue Cat Swimlanes. 

0 votes
Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

Hii @Foster Riggs .

I am not giving you a no or yes answer but I think this is very much helpful and related to your question.

Do check it out here

And remember to drop a comment here about your findings, it would be helpful to others

here sooner than later

Best regards

Foster Riggs December 3, 2022

Hello!

The link you dropped me gave me an "Invalid Parameters Specified" if there is anything else that you can point me to that would be great!

Thank you!

Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2022

oh my, let me check it out then

Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2022

@Foster Riggs 

I hope this works now 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Can-I-create-folder-to-organized-boards-on-trello/qaq-p/1381448

I tried on 2 different browsers it opened while I was logged in and the other browser I was not logged in, did not open, this seems wired but do check it out first,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events