Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete duplicate automation

Maegan Curtis October 19, 2022

I created a few simple automations to help our team with the day-to-day actions on Trello, but now I have a duplicate button that is broken/won't work and I can't find a way to delete it from our cards. I attached a screen clip showing the automation buttons as they appear on the cards, and a clip showing the the full list in the automations menu. The "Sent to Coval" button is the duplicate that I am trying to delete. 

Does anyone have a solution for thisCapture.JPGCapture2.JPG

2 answers

1 vote
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2022

Hey @Maegan Curtis - welcome to the Community!

Looks like something weird is going on here. I've raised a ticket with Trello Support for our team to investigate this. This ticket is TRELLO-135785

SC December 6, 2022

Are there any updates?

Rebeca Cavalcante July 18, 2023

same problem here, idk what to do

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2023

@Rebeca Cavalcante + @SC - I can't share what occurred with the investigation we did with @Maegan Curtis on this issue as this is private info. If you're running into issues, please raise a ticket at https://trello.com/contact

When you raise a ticket, make sure you set the following fields correctly:

• What can we help you with? to 'Using Trello'
  • Pick a topic to 'Report a bug'
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
July 19, 2023

Also, when you raise a ticket, please link to this Community article and we'll be able to reference the work we did on @Maegan Curtis's ticket. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events