Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automating card creation

Jimmy Tran May 18, 2020

On a given day, say Wednesday, I want to automate the creation of a new card to be added to a list (say "To do"). How would I configure this to happen? Would be awesome if I could configure the time of day as well.

Also, would love to be able to do with this with a Card Template I created within Trello.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Jimmy Tran there's a couple of ways you can do this! You can either use a Butler rule, like this. (Just go to calendar under the Butler settings.)

image.png

or... you can use the Card Repeater Power-Up! In this case just create the template card, and add the power up to the card, and select when you want it to repeat. You can set time on there as well!.

image.png

Hope this helps!

Jimmy Tran May 18, 2020

Thank you @Brittany Joiner !

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

No problem! Feel free to accept the answer if this is solved, or you can leave it open if you need more ideas!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events