Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Levels of difficulty of the certifications

Marvin Brand July 4, 2021

I need a second certification to be a valid Certified Individual to maintain our Silver Partner status.

I just passed the ACP-620 "Managing Jira Cloud Projects" – yay –  and was wondering what is the difficulty of ACP-620 compared to ACP-600 "Project Administration in Jira Server Certification".

I know one of the main differences is the deployment method, but this should not be a problem for me as our company currently still uses server products.

Do you think that with the knowledge of the ACP-620 I can also master the ACP-600?
Anybody got both of them? What's the "recommended" order?

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2021

Hearty congratulation @Marvin Brand for clearing the ACP-620. From this acp-600 page I see only these 2 new topics that are not covered in ACP-620 :

• helping to scale Jira Server to meet business demand

• helping Jira Administrators and teams get more work done

Rest all concepts you already covered in ACP-620.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Thank you @G subramanyam! I think I go for a prep course an then give it a try :)

Like G subramanyam likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 4, 2021

Both are very similar. For example, cloud has team managed and automation, server does not. Server has extended project administration, and priority schemes, cloud does not. So, it would not be much more study to pick up server as well! Go for it.

Thank you @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ for  more detailed info. I think I'll just go for it after one or two days preparation :-).

Like G subramanyam likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 5, 2021

The prep courses are good @Marvin Brand, and the sample practice questions will help show you the differences.

Good luck! 😁👍

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

I think they are pretty much similar, but you will need to focus more on project configurations in server deployment. One piece of advice though, please take the prep course for ACP-600, as you will find useful examples that might be referenced in the exam.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events