cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Fundamentals Course under Atlassian University

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2021

Hi,

It's mentioned that Confluence Fundamentals Path under Atlassian University would be available in July 21. I have already marked as favourite but didn't anything so far on this.

Do you know when is this available to enroll and proceed?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Suvradip

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2021

Hi All,

I have checked today and the Confluence Fundamentals is available now. I am closing this thread.

Cheers

Suvradip

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

Well it’s still a couple of weeks before the 21st :)

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2021

Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans  for your prompt response. I checked the page under Atlassian University but it's not mentioned there. Is it mentioned in blog/article/document in Atlassian world?

Any leads would be helpful.

Cheers

Suvradip

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

I don’t get the issue?

you mention yourself that it was mentioned it would be available by the 21st of July. That’s still several weeks..

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2021

Sorry @Dirk Ronsmans  for confusion. I meant July 2021(21 as abbreviated).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events