Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I apply Atlassian Solution Partner Program (Silver) without officiall company?

Hakan Özcan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 25, 2020

Hi,

We have a company e-mail address and domain, but we haven't established the company yet. We would like to be Atlassian Solution Partner. Can ı apply for Atlassian Partnership without to be official company? I would like to complete all requirements and courses. If I pass and atlassian approve us, we will established the company and we will start to find our first customer. Partnership questions like its prepared for companies that have been working for many years. We dont have any revenue yet. 

And I already check the progam brochure. I can not reach the enablement academy. I dont have permission to view it. (Maybe because of ı didnt complete my Solution Partnership apply page.)

I'm waiting your answers then ı will complete my application. I would like to take Atlassian Sales Professional Accreditations for our company :)

Thanks

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Pagandai V Pannirselvam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2021

we  too from brazil  similar situation , as we are new statup in edu eng without border  for  foodfarm inclusuve 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events