Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACP-600 Practice Questions?

Charles Galoppe July 12, 2019

Is there a resource that has more practice questions. I find it completely helpful when a question explains why something is right and something is wrong. 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2019

Good news, the Project Administration in Jira Server course has now been updated to include 31 Sample Questions! 

Charles Galoppe July 23, 2019

great news!

I took the exam last Friday and failed. I feel that I could have continued to study from the cert course and still would have failed. 

The JQL questions were much more difficult than how the course is presented that section.

Anyway thanks for the info!

Charles Galoppe July 27, 2019

@Julia I'm going through the new questions....
Questions 171:

The answer is E but the feedback states that "the users must be in the managers role in order to be able to select the sensitive level. 

Answer A states that the manager role is not listed in either of the security levels.

Isn't the answer E really because in order to see the sensitive level you need to be in the Managers Group? 

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2019

We'll take a look this week!

Julia
Atlassian Team
July 31, 2019

Hi Charles, you are correct, the explanation should be: 

E. Correct. The user must be in the managers group in order to be able to select the Sensitive level.

We'll update this. Thank you for calling it to our attention!

Like # people like this
Charles Galoppe July 31, 2019

Thanks for letting me know I was correct., Julia! I passed the ACP 600 on Monday. 

Like # people like this
jmox September 5, 2020

Hi @Charles Galoppe ,

I am glad you passed the ACP-600. May I ask you if you also studied what is called "Important concepts to master"  on the "Exam topics" or just watching the videos and doing the labs from the course was enough?

https://www.atlassian.com/dam/jcr:fe536e84-7bdf-4f4d-8854-4eef93053778/ACP-600%20Exam%20Topics.pdf

Thanks.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2019

Hi @Charles Galoppe,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

The online prep course contains practice questions, if I remember correctly it had somewhere around 30 or so.

Charles Galoppe July 12, 2019

Mike,

Thanks for the reply but I am taking the online course and I do not see questions anywhere other than the "Getting Ready" Module which had 6 questions. 

Am I looking in the wrong spot?

-Charles 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2019

Maybe the prep course for ACP-600 is different, I have not done that one yet. When I did the one for ACP-200 2 years ago(?) there were questions under each section.

Julia
Atlassian Team
July 12, 2019

Hi Charles, there are 8 more questions which you can access from the course menu (see image below.)

In addition, we're working on a new set of sample questions that should be available in a couple of weeks.  Please feel free to contact us at certification@atlassian.com if you don't see an update here by the end of July.

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 1.20.06 PM.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events