How often does the calendar sync?

Hi,

I've added a team calendar from confluence to both OWA and Outlook, which works fine. However updates made in the team calendar don't seem to sync to the calendar viewed in OWA or Outlook?

How often does it sync? Or does it not sync at all?

To clarify, I subscribed to the confluence team calendar using it's subscribe/share ical link, in both Outlook 2013 client, and OWA, via 'Open Shared Calendar -> From Internet'.

Many thanks,
Matt

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Matthew, I believe the frequency of sync would be set on the Outlook side since that is available for external calendars subscription. Most of the information regarding setting TC with Outlook are listed in this doc.

While researching I did come across this answers thread, which may come in handy too.

Hi,

Thanks for the response and your efforts, I appreciate it!

Unfortunately the first link I've been through already and only has setup instructions, nothing on the sync. The 2nd link is about importing an Outlook calendar into Confluence, whereas my issue si around subscribing to a Confluence Team Calendar from Outlook/OWA.

Many thanks,
Matt

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Teamwork

The tools we make for teams? We use them every day at Atlassian to get shit done (and it works).

I’m Jess, a Product Marketer for Jira Software Server and Data Center, and now a huge fan of our products. Read on for a 90 day, new-hire perspective on what it’s like to standardize on the Atlassian...

42 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you