Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does the calendar sync?

Matthew O'Neill June 19, 2014

Hi,

I've added a team calendar from confluence to both OWA and Outlook, which works fine. However updates made in the team calendar don't seem to sync to the calendar viewed in OWA or Outlook?

How often does it sync? Or does it not sync at all?

To clarify, I subscribed to the confluence team calendar using it's subscribe/share ical link, in both Outlook 2013 client, and OWA, via 'Open Shared Calendar -> From Internet'.

Many thanks,
Matt

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2014

Hello Matthew, I believe the frequency of sync would be set on the Outlook side since that is available for external calendars subscription. Most of the information regarding setting TC with Outlook are listed in this doc.

While researching I did come across this answers thread, which may come in handy too.

Matthew O'Neill June 19, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the response and your efforts, I appreciate it!

Unfortunately the first link I've been through already and only has setup instructions, nothing on the sync. The 2nd link is about importing an Outlook calendar into Confluence, whereas my issue si around subscribing to a Confluence Team Calendar from Outlook/OWA.

Many thanks,
Matt

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events