Issues Migration

Magdalena Migas January 29, 2020

Hello,

Before I migrate the issues from classic project to the Next gen i need to know if I migrate issues will they disappear in the classic one? I want to copy them rather than migrate.

My goal is to keep the issues either in the classic and next gen projects.

Thank you in advanced!

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 30, 2020

Hi Magdalena,

If you have to clone a lot of issues you can try our Markeptlace app Deep Clone for Jira. With that you can bulk clone thousands of issues at once. It also supports cloning between classic and next-gen projects.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support, if you have quesitons or feedback.

Magdalena Migas January 31, 2020

Awesome, thank you !

Mikaela Bertucci March 2, 2020

trying this now 

Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 3, 2020

@Mikaela Bertucci , @Magdalena_Migas , I hope everything worked out well.

Let me know if you have questions or feedback about Deep Clone for Jira

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Yes, because you are moving them from one project to another.

If you want to split them and move the new half, most people will clone and move the new one.  This does, of course, make them entirely independent of each other.

Magdalena Migas January 30, 2020

oh yes thank you !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events