Custom Filter not working

Julie Reviglio July 14, 2022

Hi, 

My custom filter is not working can someone help?

project = "Product Campaign Summary 2022" AND labels = "8.ProcessRebate" OR project = "Rebate Process" ORDER BY Rank ASC

1 project 2 boards = 'Product campaign' board goes through process and gets to column Process Rebate, which then needs to be cloned onto another board 'Rebate Process'. 

For some reason this is not happening and everytime I get out of the board, the custom filter drops off. I'm assuming I have the code/filter written incorrect..

Any help would be appreciated

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

Hi

What are you trying to achieve ?

You are talking about filter but also something that need to be cloned.

Julie Reviglio July 17, 2022

Hi Florian,

What I'm trying to do is get boards to talk to each other and clone certain issues to bring across to another active board as I have different departments & boards working on the one issue. I think my problem may be that they are team managed boards, not company managed. 

So an issue 1 starts on Product Campaign Summary board, moves along the board until it comes to the column Rebate Process. I then need the issue to be cloned to another board when it lands in that column.

If this do-able on a team managed board though?

Thanks

Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2022

You may be able to cloned it using automation for JIRA then if the Clonec issue match the JQL used in the second board it should display it. Trigger would be when the issue enter in the status.

My previous response was valid for Server but you seems to be on Cloud.

There is limitation about automation in Team Managed Projects.

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/limitations-in-team-managed-projects-for-automation-rules/

Julie Reviglio July 17, 2022

Thank you

Suggest an answer