Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how the colour of a api call changes in status page when a call fails?

Bulusu Venkatesh July 12, 2021

I have failed my api call for more than 2 hours and observed that the colour of the status bar changed after a particular time.

(1min-20mins)--Light Green

(20min-35min)--Yellow

(after35min-57min)--Orange

(after58min)--Red

1. Is my above observation correct, for continuous fail state call?

2. Is the duration of time between each colour change is same if the call is on the continuous warning state for more than 2 hours?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2021

Hi @Bulusu Venkatesh !

This section of our documentation should be helpful here: 

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/display-historical-uptime-of-components/#Determining-the-color-of-a-given-day

Specifically, here are the guidelines for color changes:

• From 1-20 minutes, the color of the day moves increasingly toward until it is fully yellow

• From 20-40 minutes, the color of the day moves increasingly toward until it is fully orange

• From 40-60 minutes, the color of the days moves increasingly toward until it is fully red. Anything over 60 minutes of downtime is also fully red

Shreshth Kaushik July 13, 2022

Are these time frames for color changes fixed? 

Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2022

Hey @Shreshth Kaushik

I'm afraid that these time frames for color are fixed and you cannot modify it. 

I understand it would be awesome to have the possibility to modify the default time frames, so I'll go ahead and open a new feature request for that. Thanks a lot for bringing this up to us :) 

Best Regards,

Egor

Like Shreshth Kaushik likes this
Chinar Goel July 18, 2022

Hi Egor, please share by when this new feature will get deployed. At samsung, we've also requirement of customizing statuspage bar color coding.

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
July 18, 2022

Hi @Chinar Goel ,

Feature Request typically do not have ETAs attached to them due to the way Engineering completes tasks in their backlog, however, if this is something that is added to production, customers would receive notice of the update as a new feature in the product.

In regards to changing the color of aspects of the Statuspage, the Your Page> Colors section would allow you to alter those colors:
Statuspage_-_Customize_page.png

Please let us know if you have any follow up questions!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events