Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statuspage Multi-language

Richard Moreau October 25, 2021

Hi community,

I am evaluating the product and I would like to know if the Status page has a multi-language feature. We have customers in Quebec and most of them are French speaking only. 

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

RM

2 answers

1 vote
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2021

Hello Richard,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community and thanks for the question around multi language.

We have the ability to integrate with Localize. If you wanted to learn more about this integration, you would be able to find it here: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/translate-pages-with-localize/

You would need a subscription to Localize but this would be the way to make your page multilingual. I hope that helps. Please feel free to reach out with any other questions about this that you have!

Regards,
Jesse

Michael RIngphone January 25, 2022

Hello Jesse,

Is this also applicable to the embedded widget?

Is it for example possible to translate the following messages?

"Last updated 9 minutes ago"
"View latest updates"

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2022

Hi Michael,

If you're referring to the status embed feature, I don't think it will. Localize should work on your page itself only. If you're referring to the localize widget, I believe that only shows the languages in their native form.

For your messages, Localize takes the approach of having translated phrases so if you add these phrases to your account, they should also translate. 

Regards,
Jesse

0 votes
kbobash July 8, 2022

Hi Richard and Michael,

Kirk here from Localize. It definitely sounds like we may be able to provide a solution that would fit your needs. You can book a quick chat with us here to learn more about what Localize can do to address your use cases: 

Localize: Website and App Translation Platform

Best,

Kirk Bobash

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
July 8, 2022

Thanks for your help Kirk!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events