Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status page SAML authentication - input for IdP issuer

Archana Athithan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 2, 2022

Hi,

We are trying to integrate status page SAML authentication with internal IdP server where entity ID is a plain text instead of URL.

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/require-saml-for-private-pages/#Finish-setup-in-the-Statuspage-management-interface

Is there a way to input 'entity ID' in addition to SSO target URL and Certificate. If there is any REST API to do the same, that will also work for us.

Thanks,

Archana.

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2022

Hello Archana,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Thanks for the question and welcome to the community.

The alternative we provide to using the Entity ID and ACS URL is the SAML metadata. Unfortunately, beyond that, we do not support any plain test or the use of the API for this. If you would like to share your setup, maybe we can go into more details. Feel free to submit a ticket with the details of what your setup looks like and we can see if there is something else that can be done but on the surface it appears like something we don't support. I'd be curious what you are doing for your SSO.

If you decide to reach out, please go to support.atlassian.com and send us a ticket. Feel free to reference this post as well. I hope that you have a great day!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events