How to update status age histogram, is there any API for that?

Kunwar Vaibhav Singh March 23, 2023

Hi,

I want to update the status page histogram bar using API. I am able to update the status page histogram bar manually but want to update using restful API. is it possible to update the status page histogram bar using API?

Thank you

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kunwar Vaibhav Singh April 11, 2023

Hi

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2023

Hi @Kunwar Vaibhav Singh,

This is Darryl, Statuspage Support. I am here to help.

Could you please help us confirm what do you mean by the "page histogram bar"?

Do you mean the Component's Uptime History?

For example:

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 22.22.39.png

If this is what you are looking for, unfortunately, there is no API endpoint handling this type of request.

Feature Request
We see how significant this is to you and your business, so I have associated this community thread to an existing feature request with the information mentioned above.
The feature request ticket is STATUS-109.

What's next?
We will keep you updated over this topic because all feature requests for Statuspage are recorded on our internal system, which is not accessible to our customers.

Please be aware that the ETA is currently unavailable because our Product team reviews all Feature Requests (FR) jointly and gives priority to implementing those with the highest demand. Any FR will take time to complete because it must go through Design, Development, Testing, and rolling out to Production.

Appreciation
We greatly appreciate your thoughts on how we might make Statuspage better; it really helps.

In the meanwhile, we apologize for this inconvenience and frustrations this unsatisfactory functionality has created.

Best regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

AMP March 24, 2023

Thank you for your quick response.

I am talking about the same and once you will exposed the API. Once you will expose API, kindly update us. It will grateful.

Thank

Like Darryl Lee likes this
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2023

Hi @AMP,

Sure we will keep you all posted at this thread for any updates on that feature requests.

Have a great day and hope you will enjoy using Statuspage.

Best regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Kunwar Vaibhav Singh April 11, 2023

Hi Darryl Lee,

Thanks for the updates.

Can you please provide a tentative date?

Regards,

Kuvar Vaibhav Singh

Kunwar Vaibhav Singh May 4, 2023

Hi Team,

any update here?

Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events