Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get last 30 days availability of application

Kunwar Vaibhav Singh July 13, 2023

Hi,

I want to send a report to management every month that's why I need the last 30 days' availability of the application. Please guide me on how to get it.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Singh

1 answer

0 votes
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2023

Hello @Kunwar Vaibhav Singh 

This is Mubeen, I will be happy to help.

As I understand you would like to know the Application status for last 30 days. 

If you need to know the Atlassian product's status then you can capture the details from https://status.atlassian.com/ where you can get the uptime data for last 90 days of all Atlassian products. 
If your requirement is only specific to Statuspage then from the above link you can redirect to Statuspage or you can directly follow the URL https://metastatuspage.com/

If your initial question is related to your internal Statuspage page status, then you are required to go to your internal Statuspage URL and can find the updated data for last 90 days including the history of the past incidents your Organization had. If you are looking for a place to download incident data then at the moment, there is only Page Analytics available on the page only for view and it doesn't provide the exporting/download feature.

However, we have a feature request raised with our product and engineering teams to have a way to periodically export/download an analytics report for the incidents. As a workaround for this requirement, you can use the Statuspage Incident API to pull out the incident data and use any of your internal reporting tools for visualisation.

I hope the information clarifies your query, If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events