Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a "subscribe" button to my trail Statuspage?

Prasanth dasari October 28, 2022

Hi Team,

How can I add a "subscribe" button to my trail Statuspage? I am currently working a POC and page is not active yet. I don't see any subscribe button on the Statuspage. Is it something visible only when page is active? Can you please help here.

Thanks,

Prasanth

2 answers

0 votes
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

Hey Prasanth,

Thanks for the provided information. May I ask you please to open a ticket to us using the following link and also mention this post? 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Best Regards,
Egor

0 votes
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

Hey Prasanth,

Thanks for reaching out to the Atlassian community! 

You should be able to see the subscribe button even on a trial page. Could you please ensure you're not using ad block extensions and check if you see the button using incognito mode or any other browsers? 

Please also share your page ID and a few screenshots of what you see. 

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Regards,
Egor

Prasanth dasari October 31, 2022

Attached the snippet where I'm not able to check the subscribe button. I do not have any blockers linked to my browser as well. 

My page ID - xkvdz97r7n3g

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Prasanth

Egor
Atlassian Team
October 31, 2022

Hey Prasanth,

Thanks for the provided information. May I ask you please to open a ticket to us using the following link and also mention this post? 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Best Regards,
Egor

Prasanth dasari November 1, 2022

Hi Egor,

I have created a support ticket : SPSP-28545 . 

Thanks,

Prasanth

Egor
Atlassian Team
November 2, 2022

Thanks Prasanth! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events