Any way to make the header image more sharp?

David Francoeur December 6, 2022

I've uploaded a high res image for our status page header (both jpg or png) and they both get downscaled considerably and the text is no longer sharp. Anything I can do about this?

1 answer

2 votes
Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2022

Hi @David Francoeur ,

Happy to help!

I'm looking into the maximum dimensions allowed performance-wise for Custom Headers on Statuspage, can you provide us with the dimensions you're attempting to use with your current image?

Thank you,

Shivam

David Francoeur December 7, 2022

Thanks Shivam.
I've tried your recommended size of 1700px x 630px, also different attempts at larger and smaller in the same ratio but all of them get downgraded and look much worse on the actual status page compared to the image in the Page Editor. 

When I inspect the element I see the image you are hosting is reduced down to 850 x 315.

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2022

Hi @David Francoeur ,

I spoke to my team, and it may be worth submitting a case, but have you tried that 850 x 315 image? I'm attempting to test this out myself, but I wanted to see if that might work for the image you're using

Thank you,

Shivam

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
David Francoeur December 13, 2022

Hi Shivam,

No luck, if anything it looks worse.

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
December 14, 2022

Hi @David Francoeur,

To dive deeper into this issue, could you please help create a support request for the Statuspage Support Team so that we can triage this better?

The link to raise a support request is -> https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events