Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to login to bitbucket through sourcetree but every time I try nothing happens.

Matthew Finlay August 12, 2018

I am trying to pull a project that I have been working on. I have the repository already cloned from about 2 weeks ago (Meaning everything was working about that time). Now I am trying to pull the rest of the changes that's happened the past 2 weeks. On source tree, when I pull. A pop appears to log in. So I put in my credentials which are 100% correct and nothing happens, after a few seconds the pop up reappears again to login. I then input my credentials another 3 times and nothing seems to be happen until it gives me an error and it tells me to do an app password. I have tried to set an app password following a documentation on Atlassian Community. However, this is still not working for me. What is causing this as it is becomimg a real inconvenience, I literally cannot work and I am getting vert desperate for a solution as I am very stuck..

Thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew Finlay August 19, 2018

Found a solution ! Deleted source tree and now using Gitkraken ! Highly recommended.

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2018

Is this on Windows or macOS?

Matthew Finlay August 16, 2018

Windows 10

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events