setting own dns setting

hi all 

is it possible to change to in the cloud? thank you for your help, best from timo.

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote

Two reasons:

1.  Cloud does not yet allow you to change the base url for a Cloud system - the only way to do it is a replacement - "buy a new one, export from the old one and import into new"

2.  Cloud does not yet support anything outside the Cloud domain.  The url must end with

Both of these are things Atlassian want to support in the future, but I've no timetable for when they may happen

1 vote

There is a feature request for this in   If you read the latest update from this past March, there appears to be a private beta program you can try to register for.   It's no guarantee that you might be eligible to do this yet, but you could try that.

I would recommend watching and tracking this issue.  Should Atlassian begin to offer this as a service some day in the future, this ticket will be updated to reflect that.

thank you nic and andrew, looking forward to get that feature.

Hi @Timo Achilles,

Glad to hear that was helpful.   Please click the checkbox next to the answer(s) that helped resolve this problem.   This will accept those answers as solutions.  This can help our system show this issue as solved.  This way if other users are searching for the same question they have a better chance to find these responses that can help them too.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published yesterday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

326 views 6 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot