Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"countif" in Confluence Tables

Steven Leysen September 16, 2013

Hi!

I've been giving Google a quick whirl if it's available, but I can't seem to find it and hopefully I get a quick answer here ;)

Does anyone know if there is a plugin that allows me to use a countif("value"=whatever) in tables, in confluence?

Basically the same as the COUNTIF(...) function in Excel.

Already came across a plugin for filtering tables and with this one I could eliminate the use of yet another tool in our Company wiki page.

Thanks!

Steven
Esko

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven Leysen February 11, 2014

I recently checked this with our confluence go-to guy, according to his knowledge the tables inside of Confluence see text as text and can't use it as cell values. (which makes sense)

Or there is some plugin we don't know about.

3 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2015

Hi!

There is a Table Filter add-on that can solve your problem in two different ways:

1. Using Table Filter macro - you can filter table by value and get count of relevant rows. Look at this screenshot
  2. Using Pivot Table macro - this macro will calculate all unique values in a selected table column and will show count of each one. This macro can be combined with Table Filter macro if you need.

Hope it will help.

0 votes
ahmed koutb October 28, 2015

thanks for this helpful answer

0 votes
Dong Nguyen November 16, 2013

We have the same question. We would like to create some basic Excel functions that can work directly in Confluence pages.

Macro is good but we need to know how to interact with page's content.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events