"countif" in Confluence Tables

I've been giving Google a quick whirl if it's available, but I can't seem to find it and hopefully I get a quick answer here ;)

Does anyone know if there is a plugin that allows me to use a countif("value"=whatever) in tables, in confluence?

Basically the same as the COUNTIF(...) function in Excel.

Already came across a plugin for filtering tables and with this one I could eliminate the use of yet another tool in our Company wiki page.

4 answers

1 accepted

I recently checked this with our confluence go-to guy, according to his knowledge the tables inside of Confluence see text as text and can't use it as cell values. (which makes sense)

Or there is some plugin we don't know about.

There is a Table Filter add-on that can solve your problem in two different ways:

1. Using Table Filter macro - you can filter table by value and get count of relevant rows. Look at this screenshot
  2. Using Pivot Table macro - this macro will calculate all unique values in a selected table column and will show count of each one. This macro can be combined with Table Filter macro if you need.

Hope it will help.

We have the same question. We would like to create some basic Excel functions that can work directly in Confluence pages.

Macro is good but we need to know how to interact with page's content.

thanks for this helpful answer

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

153 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot