import from Bugzilla 4.4

Pierre Cattin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

Hi,

I would like to import data from Bugzilla 4.4 into Jira 6.1, but it's written in the doc that it's only supported up to Bugzilla 4.0.2. I read in the answer from Wojciech Seliga that it doesn't mean that it won't work, it only means that it hasn't been tested by Atlassian.

Did somebody already try to import from a version after 4.0.2? How did it it go?

Pierre

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

Why don;t you test it on a test instance of JIRA?

Pierre Cattin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2013

That's what I am planning to do, but I maybe somebody who already tried could give me advices or recommentations.

Suggest an answer