export data to excel

Phil Lopez August 15, 2013

Seeing a lot of questions about exporting data into excel, but no real answers. I'm a quality engineer and need to audit projects from a program or higher level. I tried to DL some add ons in the market place, but they each failed. Is data trapped in Atlassian products if you are using their proprietary database backend?

3 answers

0 votes

I'd like a list of all reviews with the following data...

review title, start date, end date, number of lines of code reviewed, number of commentors, number of comments started.

0 votes

I was referring to Crucible. I guess I should have put that in the question. :)

J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2013

Can you detail what data you want from Crucible?

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2013

What specific products are you talking about?

If you are talking about Jira, here's what you need to do:

1) Sign in

2) Construct a JQL query and run it in the system. Make sure it's returning the result set that you are expecting.

3) In the upper right side, click "Views". Then go down about 3/4's of the way to the "Excel (All Fields)" or "Excel (Current Fields" and click them.

An excel file will download to your system.

Suggest an answer