export data to excel

Seeing a lot of questions about exporting data into excel, but no real answers. I'm a quality engineer and need to audit projects from a program or higher level. I tried to DL some add ons in the market place, but they each failed. Is data trapped in Atlassian products if you are using their proprietary database backend?

3 answers

What specific products are you talking about?

If you are talking about Jira, here's what you need to do:

1) Sign in

2) Construct a JQL query and run it in the system. Make sure it's returning the result set that you are expecting.

3) In the upper right side, click "Views". Then go down about 3/4's of the way to the "Excel (All Fields)" or "Excel (Current Fields" and click them.

An excel file will download to your system.

I was referring to Crucible. I guess I should have put that in the question. :)

Can you detail what data you want from Crucible?

I'd like a list of all reviews with the following data...

review title, start date, end date, number of lines of code reviewed, number of commentors, number of comments started.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 5 hours ago in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

71 views 4 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you