Wiki show more updates

Aigars Polis September 6, 2012

A wiki issue I see is that the All Updates page on the wiki does not have an adequate + button to show me more (older) updates. Currently, the oldest it can show is from only five days ago. So clearly I can't get to the rest of the reports then or earlier important material. What's up with that? Why doesn't it have a Show More button or something like Facebook or LinkedIn or Tumblr?

1 answer

1 vote
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2012

You're right, this would be useful, I raised on jira.atlassian.com ticket for you here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26552

I recommend voting on this feature and commenting with details on your use case. Customer feedback is one of the things that helps our developers decide what to work on next. I'd also suggest watching the issue so that you'll receive emails when the developers work on or comment on the issue, or when other users comment regarding workarounds.
For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvements: Implementation of New Features Policy

Chris Walquist September 27, 2012

Here's a use case: Some of our users need to see all updates back to when our migration to a new box happened, reason being that an incomplete DNS switchover was done, and some updates were still being made on the old wiki through legacy URLs. Quite disappointing that the "+" button grays out after three or four clicks.

Is there a way to get this info directly from the database?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events