Why does text become BOLD when inserting an image to the HEADER and exporting to PDF

Please I need help with this. Everything works fine unless I add an image to the header or the footer of my space. When I do this and I generate a PDF all the text is in bold. If there are no images in the header or the footer, everything works fine and the text is normal.

Any ideas ? Is this a bug or something ?

Many thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

It may be a bug. What version of Confluence/PDF export are you running?

It's probably worth creating a support case at http://support.atlassian.com - we may not be able to fix the problem but we can at least try to replicate it and verify if it's a bug or not.

Cheers,
Michael

This widget could not be displayed.

Thank you for your answer.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but as soon as I insert a .PNG image, all the text looks in Bold. I tried everything and nothing worked. I finally changed the PNG's for JPG's all the problem is solved !

Why does this happen ? No idea, but my text is OK now.

Regards,

Esteban

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

141 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you