There is no "Add Rank" Button...

Deleted user July 21, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Enabling ranking

When I follow your tutorial, there is no "Add Rank" Button. Could you please be more specific?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2016

If you don't have it, then it's quite likely that you already have it included.  Does your board filter have "order by rank" in it?

Nope, it does not have "order by rank"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2016

Ok, what type of board is it?  And is it possible to get a screen-shot of the board configuration page with the filter on it?

Board Type: where can I find this definition?

Screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-22 um 08.28.28.png

Does that help?

The main issue is still to show the sub-tasks (if possible below the main task) in the backlog...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2016

Try the "General" configuration, that will give you the board type in full (although I can work it out from the screenshot, that's not the right way to do it)

If it's a Scrum board though, then you won't get the sub-tasks shown in the backlog.  They're utterly useless in there, so it doesn't bother displaying them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events