There is no "Add Rank" Button...

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Enabling ranking

When I follow your tutorial, there is no "Add Rank" Button. Could you please be more specific?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

If you don't have it, then it's quite likely that you already have it included.  Does your board filter have "order by rank" in it?

Nope, it does not have "order by rank"

Ok, what type of board is it?  And is it possible to get a screen-shot of the board configuration page with the filter on it?

Board Type: where can I find this definition?

Screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-22 um 08.28.28.png

Does that help?

The main issue is still to show the sub-tasks (if possible below the main task) in the backlog...

Try the "General" configuration, that will give you the board type in full (although I can work it out from the screenshot, that's not the right way to do it)

If it's a Scrum board though, then you won't get the sub-tasks shown in the backlog.  They're utterly useless in there, so it doesn't bother displaying them.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

78 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you