Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar will not enable after Upgrade to version 2.6.0

Melissa Dampier Gritz December 5, 2012

We are using Confluence v4.2.3 with The Universal Plugin Manager v2.7.8. and Team Calendar v 2.6.0

Yesterday one of our admins updated all the plugins that had updates available this included the Plugin Manager and the Team Calendar. Everything updated successfully (No Error messages) except for Team Calender will not enable for use now. When I try to enable it I get: This plugin could not be loaded by the plugins system. It has one or more errors which prevent it from being enabled.

When I check the logs I see this error message: 2012-12-06 09:24:17,057 ERROR http-8080-29 atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager enableConfiguredPluginModule There was an error loading the descriptor 'Upcoming events in mail summary' of plugin 'com.atlassian.confluence.extra.team-calendars'. Disabling.

-- url: /rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.confluence.extra.team-calendars-key

If you could please give me some direction regarding this issue that would be great.

1 answer

1 vote
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2012

Hi Melissa,

Not sure why this would be the case. We just released a new version of Team Calendars and the UPM. Can you have your admin upgrade these to the latest and let me know if that solves the problem? If possible, I would also suggest a restart of the application so you can clear the plugin caches:

* Shutdown Confluence - ensure the process is stopped.

* Delete the following directories in the confluence.home folder:

** <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins

** <confluence-home>/plugin-cache

** <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache

** <confluence-home>/plugins-temp

* Restart Confluence

The plugin caches will be rebuilt on startup.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events