Resolved sub-tasks do not have strike-through when downloaded into excel

In our filter, we have the sub-tasks column. In this column, those sub-tasks which are resolved or closed have a strike-through line on them.

When the filter is downloaded into excel, the resolved / closed sub-tasks DO NOT have a strike-through line. So, after downloading into excel, we are unable to figure out which of the sub-tasks are resolved / closed.

We are on Jira 4.3.4 #620-r152668.

Please help.

1 answer

0 votes

The strike-through is a formatting thing done by code, as a convenience for users using the web front-end of Jira.

Excel downloads are, well, downloads of raw data. The fact something is resolved is not technically relevant on a data-dump and should really be extracted separately.

Forget the formatting, just make sure you include the "resolution" field in the download.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Dry T-Shirt Competition - What's your BEST (Atlassian) T-Shirt!?

[Note: So it was my turn for Friday Fun and sadly I was sick thanks to rubbish sinus infection... so apologies to most of Europe and Asia for the delayed post. However, I finally got out of bed for t...

141 views 8 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you