Required fields problem

MarcoC March 21, 2013

Hi!

I have a problem with a custom fields.

I want to set it Required, but when I am in the View Field Configuration, I click on "Required" in the last column and I return to Create issue, I can't see the * in the screen.....

Marco

7 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2013

Ooops! Happens to all of us, I still do that regularly. :-)

0 votes
MarcoC March 21, 2013

resolved... I'w working on a different scheme :-(

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2013

I think Daniel was asking about the type of custom field, not the renderer - is it short text, unlimited text or something else?

0 votes
MarcoC March 21, 2013

short text...

0 votes
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2013

Hello, the default text renderer is not the custom field type but rather the renderer used to display text in the custom field. Custom field types are like: Multigroup Picker, Free Text Field, Numberfield, URL Field etc etc

0 votes
MarcoC March 21, 2013

it's a [Default Text Renderer] custom field...

I have made all the things that are in the documentation, but the red * doesn't appear....

0 votes
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2013

What type of custom field is it? Does the field show up correctly on the screen?

Suggest an answer