I have following query:
1. Release and Unrelease version - This process can be done by everybody who has the permission to do it. So is there any log maintained to see who released it in case there are multiple peopel having the permission to do so.
2. Is there any log maintained to see when(Calender date) it was released or un released - ?
3. How can we better control the situation where we want to ensure that no one is able to unrelease a version that is released.
4. How can we retrieve versions which are deleted or can we find any logs of what all versions have been deleted by the authorised user.
I can only answer part 2:
- Check your DB and the "projectversion" table. There you have the release date... As for the other questions: How many people do you grant the rights to administer a project??? Only people who KNWO what they're doing should be granted that right!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs