centos os 64bit (Linux(

Tomcat 5.5.35
JDK 1.6.0_x
MySQL 5.x

Just want to know which version of confluence support the above configuration

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey there,

Based on those spec version 4.3.7 is the more suitable for that setup as 5.0 uses JAVA 1.7 and Tomcat 6.0:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF43/Supported+Platforms

Bear in mind that Confluence 4.3.7 reached it's EOL so to get support from atlassian you will need to use at least Confluence 5.2 version, below goes the support platform page for that version:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF52/Supported+Platforms

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

Since Confluence has it own JDK and Tomcat, why would anything but the MySQL version matter? Assuming he has MySQL 5.1 why wouldn't Confluence 5.6.6 be the best choice?

I am using a shared tomcat. I have access only to public_html (kind of webapps) folder. I cannot installed both tomcat and JDK. I thought of installing war version but i guess i have to edit tomcat configurations, which i cannot do unless i have a dedicated tomcat. I don't mind paying for cloud but i need my domain name as URL but If I am correct confluence doesn't support domain names in cloud. Let me stick with the program which i am already using.

OK, I understand now. Thanks!

This widget could not be displayed.

Thank you David for the information.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 12 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

60 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you