My TOC Heading breaks before generated TOC.

In the bottom of my PDF Space Export Title Page, I have the following: <div><h1>Table of Contents</h1></div> The Heading renders properly, but the TOC content is on the following page. Obviously I want the TOC heading and the TOC content on the same page. How do I achieve this?

1 answer

If that <div>...</div> heading is at the bottom of the Title Page there is a good chance that there simply isn't enough space for the TOC itself and it will be moved to the next page.

The easiest solution should be to include a page break before the <div>...</div> so that the heading also moves to the next page.

If that doesn't work try to explain more precisely:

• What is the code in you Title Page?
  • What TOC do you use? The confluence one or the macro?
  • Do you use a PDF Export Stylesheet? What is in there?

How a page break can be created has been answered numerous times. It is just a bit difficult to find these answers with the forum search engine. Perhaps try a Google search instead.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Dry T-Shirt Competition - What's your BEST (Atlassian) T-Shirt!?

[Note: So it was my turn for Friday Fun and sadly I was sick thanks to rubbish sinus infection... so apologies to most of Europe and Asia for the delayed post. However, I finally got out of bed for t...

141 views 8 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you